Rejuvenated with a sponge bath, freezies, pickle juice martinis, coke shots and other salty treats found at Hyannis MASH aid station, the runners started the uphill journey to the quad depleting Seymour Grind. Karen Chow’s race day photos from the forest around Hyannis aid station are in this photo album....
Latest News and Posts
- 2019 Knee Knacker race day volunteers July 19, 2019
- Approach to Panorama Park race day photos by Ron Nicholl July 19, 2019
- Cleveland Dam race day photos from VFK July 18, 2019
- Front side (south slope) of Black Mountain race day photos from Ron Nicholl July 18, 2019
- Hyannis race day photos July 17, 2019