Driving directions to race start line
You will need to walk ~600m!
The start line is near the Nelson Canyon Park trailhead.
The driving directions to get there are:
- Drive west on Upper Levels Highway in West Vancouver.
- Take Exit #4 Woodgreen Drive.
- Turn left onto Westport road.
- At the 4-way stop go straight through and follow Westport road for about 1 km. ** DRIVE VERY SLOWLY HERE **
- When you see the signs and marshals, follow their instructions to turn left into the gravel lot.
Please note: This is for EVERYONE! Runners, volunteers, and spectators…! The only exception to this is the 2 buses from Deep Cove will drop runners off right at the start line (added incentive to take the bus!). This will ensure Westport is safe for everyone walking from the gravel lot to the start line.
Start line map
Click here for a District of West Vancouver PDF map of the Nelson Canyon Park trailhead or use this Google map for the start line area: