Where do I go to set up my personal fundraising page?
I registered for a personal page, now what?
- Check your inbox for the “Account Activate” message. Make sure to check your spam folders in case it got caught by your spam filters.
- Click the link in the “Account Activate” email to go directly to your personal fundraising page.
I lost my “Account Activate” email – how do I access my personal page?
- Go to http://www.kneeknacker.com/fundraising/
- Click the button “Go to Knee Knacker Fundraising Pages”. It will take you to https://events.helpforcharities.com/kk/index.php
- On the fundraising page, click the button “Manage your personal fundraising page” that will take you to https://events.helpforcharities.com/kk/login.php
How do I view/print the electronic receipt sent via email?
As per CCRA regulations, the official tax receipt is in an unalterable PDF format. Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is required to view and print your electronic tax receipt. To download Acrobat Reader, please visit www.adobe.com
For all other questions, please use our Contacts page to send them to the Race Committee (select Fundraising from the drop-down list of Recipients).