Please note: Actual distances may be slightly longer than displayed in this GPS-based map!
Please also note: The map reflects the course that was established in 2008. Minor changes are usually made every year due to trail maintenance/closures. The correct route will be well-flagged on Race Day.
- To view this interactive map and its features press the play icon in the middle of the map.
- To view full screen: Click the expand symbol on the top right corner of the map.
- To view route profile: Hover your cursor on the top right ‘Menu’ -> Click ‘Hills’.
- To download GPS track: Hover your cursor on the top right ‘Menu’ -> Click ‘Download’.
- To hide/show symbols: Hover your cursor on the top right ‘Display’ -> Click ‘Symbols’.
- To switch between km/miles: Click on ‘km’ or ‘miles’ on the bottom left.