The Finish Line Festivities
On the Saturday afternoon of the Knee Knacker Trail Race, a ‘party in the park’ will be held for the runners, their families and friends, and volunteers. The event is catered, refreshments are available (cash bar), and door prizes will be given away. As a guest, you are encouraged to socialize, relax, and enjoy the meal (provided you RSVP by July 01, 2022). Take the chance to share stories about the day’s run with new running buddies, friends and family.
At 4:30 pm, the Awards Ceremony takes place to acknowledge the runner’s accomplishments. The casual atmosphere at the finish line is a delightful way to celebrate your participation in the Knee Knacker Trail Race.
- Saturday, July 09, 2022, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Panorama Park, 2200 Block of Panorama Drive near the corner of Gallant Avenue, North Vancouver
- A delicious meal will be provided by TBD by the stage in Panorama Park, open between 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Meat, vegetarian, and vegan options will be available.
- Beer garden, open between 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
All runners, their family and friends, and race volunteers are welcome. Runners and volunteers receive complimentary tickets, however, an RSVP is required.
There will be a cash bar serving beer, wine, pop, and juice.
Post-race meal ticket costs
- The post-race meal is free for runners and race volunteers.
- There is a charge for all other guests (cash only):
- $20 (adults and teens aged 16+)
- $10 (children aged 6-15)
- $5 (children aged 5 and under)
Post-race meal ticket pickup
- Runner tickets can be picked up at package pickup.
- Volunteers will get their complimentary meal ticket from their coordinator or can pick it up from the meal tickets booth at Panorama park at the finish line on race day.
- If you have requested any guest tickets, please bring the fee in cash when picking them up.
If you’d like food at the finish line, you must RSVP by July 01, 2022.
Use the online submission form to RSVP.