Okay, if you really must dot the ‘i’ and cross that ‘t’, our crew of twenty-three Knee Knacker trail elves were actually landscaping. And building. And digging. And moving stuff. Of course, potentially shaving a few seconds off everyone’s time was just the cherry on top of the improvements that...
Latest News and Posts
- 2019 Knee Knacker race day volunteers July 19, 2019
- Approach to Panorama Park race day photos by Ron Nicholl July 19, 2019
- Cleveland Dam race day photos from VFK July 18, 2019
- Front side (south slope) of Black Mountain race day photos from Ron Nicholl July 18, 2019
- Hyannis race day photos July 17, 2019