Join the incredible race day volunteer crew!
With less than one month to go before the race is underway, we’re busy filling the last of the volunteer spots for the course. All of the aid station crew and timer positions are full, but there are still a few marshall positions that are open. If you can assist with one or more of these positions, please fill out the online request form. This is a great way for friends and family of the runners to experience the course first-hand and to help make our event a success!
- Hollyburn Mountain Ranger Station (7:30am to 10:00am), one person
- British Properties/Craigmohr (8:00am to 11:00am), one person
- Skyline Shortcut (8:30am to 12:00pm), one person
- LSCR Varley Trail (11:00am to 1:30pm), two people
- Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge (9:30am to 2:00pm), one person
- Indian River Road (1:00pm to 4:30pm), one person
- Photograph and certificate sorter (at banquet, starting at 4:00pm), 2-3 people
- Transport crew with pick-up truck or SUV (various times during day), one person
- Transport crew assistant – no vehicle needed (various times during day), one person
And don’t forget, our post-race banquet needs more volunteers for the set-up and for during the banquet!