Banquet information and RSVP instructions
Hello, Knee Knacker Runners, Volunteers and Guests!
Here are the details for the 2013 Knee Knackering North Shore Trail Run Celebration Banquet:
- Volunteers, please RSVP to your captain or coordinator by Sunday, July 6.
- Runners, please RSVP to Bev McKenna by Sunday, July 6. Your RSVP should indicate if you need any guest tickets.
The banquet will be held at:
Parkgate Community Centre,
3625 Banff Court,
5:15 PM – Banquet hall and cash bar open
5:30 PM – Dinner service starts
7:00 PM – Dinner service ends
7:00 PM – Awards presentation starts
9:30 PM – Finished, until next year!
- Free for runners and volunteers
- Guest ticket prices are:
Children aged 5-16: $15
Kids under 5: $10
Note: There is no charge for guests who attend but don’t want dinner.
Where to get tickets
- If you’re a volunteer, your captain or area coordinator has your ticket.
- If you’re a runner, your ticket will be in your Race Package at Packet Pickup (July 10 & 11 at Parkgate Community Centre)
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.