Thank you to our Aid Station Captains
Imagine running the Knee Knacker Trail Race without aid stations? Yes, it can be done, but running the Knee Knacker WITH aid stations is so much better!
We have eleven amazing aid stations this year, all ready to meet your needs in whatever way possible. The captains lead the charge and with their amazing teams of volunteers, strive to make your race experience a great one!
We are so grateful for their time, energy, creativity, and care.
If you have never run the Knee Knacker before, be prepared to be “wowed” each time you come to a station!
Thank you to:
- Sue Round – Black Mountain
- David Montgomery – Cypress
- Robyn Rennie – Hollyburn Sibylle Tinsel – Cleveland
- Nicki Decloux – Skyline
- Leslie Furstenwald – Mountain Hwy
- Suzanne Pearce – Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve
- Jacquie Boyer – Lillooet Road
- Pat Love – Hyannis
- Chris Lee – Mt. Seymour
- Lindsay Wakelin – Panorama
Aid Station Coordinator