Early starters who wanted to escape the heat, runners who ran extra kms (ie: got disoriented running down Hollyburn Chute), riped berries whose colours sparkled in the sun, the 7 baby ducks who fell in a storm drain near St. Giles intersection were subsequently rescued by West Vancouver district maintenance crew and the heat which...
Latest News and Posts
- Jul 3, 2022 – Training run photos at LSCR and Panorama Park by Salvador Miranda July 3, 2022
- Jul 3, 2022 – Training run photos at Panorama Park July 3, 2022
- Fundraising for NSR – Sprint Finish! July 1, 2022
- Jun 29, 2022 – Training run photos from Kildonan Trail by Salvador Miranda June 29, 2022
- Knee Knacker update – June 28, 2022 June 28, 2022