“Despite a wet start, the tree coverage at the Hyannis aid station acted like a natural umbrella to keep most of the day’s heaviest rainfall to a light misting over the station, its volunteers, and the incoming runners. Racers coming up the stairs to Hyannis looked pleased to reach the...
Latest News and Posts
- 2022 Knee Knacker Race day volunteers July 16, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from Cleveland Dam by Kira Wu July 15, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve by Andreas Waldhaus July 15, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from base of Grouse Mountain by Herman Kwong July 13, 2022
- 2022 Finisher photos after 7hrs by Mike Winton July 11, 2022