Early starters who wanted to escape the heat, runners who ran extra kms (ie: got disoriented running down Hollyburn Chute), riped berries whose colours sparkled in the sun, the 7 baby ducks who fell in a storm drain near St. Giles intersection were subsequently rescued by West Vancouver district maintenance crew and the heat which...
Latest News and Posts
- 2022 Knee Knacker Race day volunteers July 16, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from Cleveland Dam by Kira Wu July 15, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve by Andreas Waldhaus July 15, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from base of Grouse Mountain by Herman Kwong July 13, 2022
- 2022 Finisher photos after 7hrs by Mike Winton July 11, 2022