“Racers can be excused for thinking that the M*A*S*H tent at the Hyannis Road aid station is just an apparition: After all, who would have expected that this long-time crew would combine nourishment, humour, and some pseudo-medical care in their own field hospital? Whether you need a shot of electrolytes,...
Latest News and Posts
- Jul 3, 2022 – Training run photos at LSCR and Panorama Park by Salvador Miranda July 3, 2022
- Jul 3, 2022 – Training run photos at Panorama Park July 3, 2022
- Fundraising for NSR – Sprint Finish! July 1, 2022
- Jun 29, 2022 – Training run photos from Kildonan Trail by Salvador Miranda June 29, 2022
- Knee Knacker update – June 28, 2022 June 28, 2022