This year trail maintenance crew was at Kilmer Creek basin. The crew created channels, armoured up creek banks, to help prevent creek overflow on the bridge during heavy rain events, drainage and the creation of a raised trail-bed and armoured up creek banks. As the crew worked, it seems like the who’s who of local trail...
Latest News and Posts
- Jul 3, 2022 – Training run photos at LSCR and Panorama Park by Salvador Miranda July 3, 2022
- Jul 3, 2022 – Training run photos at Panorama Park July 3, 2022
- Fundraising for NSR – Sprint Finish! July 1, 2022
- Jun 29, 2022 – Training run photos from Kildonan Trail by Salvador Miranda June 29, 2022
- Knee Knacker update – June 28, 2022 June 28, 2022