Saturday, July 8th saw the running of the 29th Knee Knackering North Shore Trail Run (the ‘Knee Knacker’), the iconic 30-mile ultra-marathon across the North Shore Mountains. With a strong and deep field, Nick Elson from Squamish took the lead from the start, widening the gap throughout the day and...
Latest News and Posts
- 2022 Knee Knacker Race day volunteers July 16, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from Cleveland Dam by Kira Wu July 15, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve by Andreas Waldhaus July 15, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from base of Grouse Mountain by Herman Kwong July 13, 2022
- 2022 Finisher photos after 7hrs by Mike Winton July 11, 2022