RSVP for Banquet
The Race Banquet is a very special part of the Knee Knacker and we encourage all participants, volunteers, friends & family to attend
If you’re a runner:
- Your race packet will include ONE free ticket to the banquet.
- You must RSVP by Wednesday, July 8 to indicate how many people – including yourself – are coming to the banquet. This reserves spots for you & your guests. ** This is critical – we need to know so that we have enough room & food. **
- You can pickup your guest’s tickets at Packet Pickup or at the banquet. As long as you RSVP’d, your spots are confirmed.
If you’re a volunteer:
- Please tell your captain or co-ordinator if you’re attending the banquet by Monday, July 6.
- Your captain or co-ordinator will arrange to get you a free dinner ticket (if you RSVP by July 6).
If you have any questions, please contact Andrew Wong through the feedback form.