2022 Knee Knacker Race day volunteers
This is the last set of 2022 Race Day photos. It’s a photo gallery of some of the 249 Knee Knacker volunteers as they:
- Pawed, roared and offered refreshments to runners as they climbed Black Panther Mountain;
- Cheered and smiled despite the bugs covering Cypress Aid Station;
- Ran Cleveland Dam checkpoint and aid station with the efficiency of a well oiled machine;
- Spread cheer to runners at the LSCR “Christmas in July” aid station,
- Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho as Snow White and Eight Dwarves worked Hyannis aid station to refresh runners with Coke shots, cold sponge baths, freezies and other cool treats;
- Jive with the eye-catching antics of the Yellow Banana Guy at Mt Seymour Aid Station;
- Setup key aid stations at Hollyburn, Skyline, Mountain Highway and Mt Seymour;
- Kept everyone safe (thank you, North Shore Search and Rescue!);
- Swept the entire course before, during and after the race;
- Setup and organized eleven aid stations;
- Created a pop-up Pizza food truck experience for runners, volunteers and guests at the “Picnic in the Park”;
- Clocked all the runners at three checkpoints;
- Marshaled, directed and cheered runners throughout the course;
- Snapped tens of thousand images (not kidding!) and then whittled them down to a several thousand;
- Made sure everyone had a great Knee Knacker experience!
THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS! Check out the volunteer photos in this photo album.
A complete list of race day and training run photo albums can be found here.
Thank you runners and volunteers for the moments. Until next year.