The runners encountered witches and warlords at the Black Magic Mountain “Aid” station. They witnessed these witches and warlords displayed their spells and magic so ferociously, even the sky cried with heavy tears. Their elixers, which were bubbling with white smoke, gave the super power of descent to each runner. Runners, who downed their potions, arrived...
Latest News and Posts
- In Memory of Laura Kosakoski January 15, 2020
- 2020 race registration opens at midnight! December 14, 2019
- 2019 Knee Knacker race day volunteers July 19, 2019
- Approach to Panorama Park race day photos by Ron Nicholl July 19, 2019
- Cleveland Dam race day photos from VFK July 18, 2019