The runners encountered witches and warlords at the Black Magic Mountain “Aid” station. They witnessed these witches and warlords displayed their spells and magic so ferociously, even the sky cried with heavy tears. Their elixers, which were bubbling with white smoke, gave the super power of descent to each runner. Runners, who downed their potions, arrived...
Latest News and Posts
- 2022 Knee Knacker Race day volunteers July 16, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from Cleveland Dam by Kira Wu July 15, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve by Andreas Waldhaus July 15, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from base of Grouse Mountain by Herman Kwong July 13, 2022
- 2022 Finisher photos after 7hrs by Mike Winton July 11, 2022