“After the big descent and quickly stopping from some refreshment at the Cypress aid station, there comes this very technical, dark and humid section with lots of ups and downs (more ups than downs), plenty slippery wet roots waiting for your distraction, rotten and lose wood planks, steep creek crossings....
Latest News and Posts
- 2022 Knee Knacker Race day volunteers July 16, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from Cleveland Dam by Kira Wu July 15, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve by Andreas Waldhaus July 15, 2022
- 2022 Race day photos from base of Grouse Mountain by Herman Kwong July 13, 2022
- 2022 Finisher photos after 7hrs by Mike Winton July 11, 2022