2016 Race Results
Congrats to all starters/finishers in this year’s wet, challenging conditions. Results are now available in 2 formats:
A few additional statistics/observations/comments:
- 221 starters
- 207 finishers
- Finishing percentage of 93.7%, which is an exact match for the historical average from the first 27 years 🙂
- 112 were first-time finishers
- For the remaining veterans, 28 set Personal Bests
- Median finishing time was 7:41:17. This was the 6th slowest in the history of the race, so kudos to all for hanging in there on a tough day on the soggy North Shore trails!
- Mark down Saturday July 8, 2017 in your calendars for the 29th Knee Knackering North Shore Trail Run! Lottery entry will occur in January 2017.