Race Day Photos of 2013 Knee Knacker Volunteers
Here is our last set of Race Day Photos taken by the photography crew. It’s a photo collection of some of the 250+ Knee Knacker Volunteers as they:
- Donned mozzie hats to battle bugs throughout Cypress and Hollyburn;
- Provided Hawaiian atmosphere at Hyannis Aid Station along with Mr. Freezies;
- Dressed up in white dinner jacket and cowboy hat for Black Mtn Aid Station duties;
- Played a guitar to the runners as they ran into Cypress Aid Station;
- Recorded the race from the ground and the air;
- Provided safety support (North Shore Search and Rescue);
- Pre-and-post swept the race course with enthuasism;
- Set-up, chopped, recorded, timed and cleaned up at the aid stations;
- Set-up, decorated, served and cleaned up at the banquet;
- Marshalled, directed and cheered runners throughout the course;
- Transported supplies;
- Captured memorable moments on digital;
- Made sure you had a great Knee Knacker experience!
THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS!! Check out the photos here.
Thank you Knee Knackerers for your smiles even when your bodies may be hurting.
Until next year.
Knee Knacker Volunteer Photography Crew