Banquet RSVP for runners and crew
The Race Banquet on Saturday evening is a very special part of the Knee Knacker and we really encourage all participants, volunteers, family and friends to attend.
If you’re a runner:
- Your race package will include ONE free ticket to the banquet.
- You must RSVP by Wednesday, July 11 by 9 a.m. to Bev McKenna. Please indicate how many people – including yourself – are coming to the banquet.
- You can pick up your guest’s tickets at Packet Pickup or at the banquet. As long as you RSVP’d, your spots are confirmed.
If you’re a volunteer:
- If you RSVP’d when you registered as a volunteer, that’s all we need. You will receive a free dinner ticket from your captain or coordinator.
- If you originally declined to attend but have changed your mind, please tell your captain or email Bev McKenna by Monday, July 9.