Banquet Information and RSVP Instructions
Hello, Knee Knacker Runners, Volunteers and Guests!
Here are the details for the 2011 Knee Knackering North Shore Trail Run Celebration Banquet:
- If you’re a volunteer, please RSVP to your captain or coordinator by Monday, July 4.
- If you’re a runner, please RSVP to Bev McKenna by Wednesday, July 6. Your RSVP should indicate if you need any guest tickets.
The banquet will be held at:
Parkgate Community Centre,
3625 Banff Court,
5:15 PM – Banquet hall and cash bar open.
5:45 PM – Dinner service starts.
7:00 PM – Dinner service ends.
7:00 PM – Awards presentation starts.
9:30 PM – Finished, until next year!
- Runners and volunteers will each receive a complimentary banquet ticket.
- Guest ticket prices are:
- Adults: $15
- Children aged 5-16: $10
- Kids under 5: $5
- Note: There is no charge for guests who attend but don’t want dinner.
Where to get tickets
- If you’re a volunteer, your captain or area coordinator has your ticket.
- If you’re a runner, your ticket will be in your Race Package at Packet Pickup (July 8 & 9 at North Shore Athletics).
Bev McKenna, Banquet Coordinator