2013 Knee Knacker Committee
I’m really pleased to announce we have two new Knee Knacker Committee members this year – Wendy Montgomery and Mark Grist. Many of you will already know Wendy and Mark from their involvement over the years with a number of local races and we are thrilled to have their knowledge and expertise. Wendy is the current Race Director for Diez Vista, and Mark holds the distinction of not only completing the Knee Knacker 16 times, but being the youngest ever to get to that number!
- Enzo Federico – founder, finances & web
- Julie Flynn – Aid Station co-ordinator
- Patricia Jensen – Sponsor & permit co-ordinator, training run leader
- Tim Jones – North Shore Rescue
- Bev McKenna – Banquet co-ordinator
- Dennis Marchant – Volunteer co-ordinator
- Glenn Pace – Course and Runner co-ordinator, training run leader
- Jeff Trigg – Graphics, posters, volunteer & runners’ shirts
- Kelsy Trigg – Race Director
- Andrew Wong – Website, social media & trail work co-ordinator.
I look forward to another exciting year. As always, please be in touch.