Official 2018 training program starts May 13, 2018
Schedule will be updated over winter!
What to bring
- 2 water bottles minimum! Fanny packs or hand held bottles are the usual.
- Food-energy bars, energy gels, bagels, candy, etc.
- Optimistic attitude, trail fit bodies and a sense of direction.
- Change of clothes.
- Money for cab or treat (for the training coordinators).
- Cleveland Dam – On the left going up Nancy Green Way, just past the Cleveland Dam Fish Hatchery.
- Deep Cove – Panorama Park parking lot, Deep Cove. Driving directions to the park are at the bottom of the Drop Bag and Bus Transportation page. Please note the parking resrictions in the Panorama Park area.
- Grouse Mtn. – Top of Nancy Green Way in North Vancouver. Meet in the lower Grouse Mtn. parking lot.
- Lynn Canyon Park – Lynn Canyon Park’s gravel parking lot to left of the park’s gate. Park is off Lynn Canyon Road in North Vancouver. Look for the signs on the right.
- Nelson Canyon Park – Go here for directions to Nelson Canyon Park trailhead (race start line).
Unofficial Training Runs
Starting in April, a series of unofficial training runs will be held on Wednesday nights. Information about these runs can be viewed here.
Training Run Reports
- June 29, 2014 training run report by Patricia Jensen
- June 1, 2014 training run report by Patricia Jensen
- June 30, 2013 training run report by Patricia Jensen
- June 16, 2013 training run report by Patricia Jensen
- June 2, 2013 training run report by Patricia Jensen
- May 26, 2013 training run report by Patricia Jensen
- June 24, 2012 training run report by Glenn Pacé
- May 13, 2012 training run report by Patricia Jensen
- For the 2011 training run reports, go here.
- For the 1999-2007 training run reports, go to the Training Runs Archive.