Aid Stations and Checkpoints
You might be wondering if we have many aid stations on race day…
Well, we have lots!
We have 11 aid stations on the course this year. The aid stations are located at the following points:
- Black Mtn. 5.1 miles (water only)
- Cypress Bowl 7.5 miles (major)
- Hollyburn Lodge 10.2 miles (water only)
- Cleveland Dam 14.8 miles (major)
- Skyline Drive 17.7 miles (minor)
- Mtn. Highway 20.4 miles (minor)
- Seymour Demonstration Forest 22.2 miles (major)
- Lillooet Road 23.7 miles (minor)
- Hyannis Drive 24.8 miles (intermediate)
- Mt. Seymour Road 27.5 miles (intermediate)
- Panorama Park 30.0 miles (major)
It is highly recommended that you carry at least one water bottle and food between aid stations – we’re hoping for warm, not too warm, sunny race day weather!
Please note: We are also significantly reducing the amount of cups at each aid station this year. We are aiming to reduce our environmental footprint and as such, we are asking all runners to bring a small cup during the race. There will be cups, but less at each station, so it is far better to be prepared with something to drink from.
Our aid stations will be well stocked. IGA has generously donated lots of treats for us to nourish us during our race. Aid Major and intermediate aid stations will be stocked with Vega products, water, replacement drink (Vega), watermelon, oranges, bananas, pretzels, chips, cookies, potatoes (some stations), coke and much more! Thank you IGA for your wonderful support again this year! Our aid stations are also stocked with great personality, amazing volunteers, special treats and lots of encouragement!
Aid Station Coordinator